Feliz Navidad: Get Excited for Christmas in Mexico!

This post is going to be smaller than usual; y'all can blame taking 5 courses, term papers, and exams for this justified excuse

But, there is some good upcoming news at least: we are off to Mexico for the holidays!

From December 21st to January 3rd, we will be back in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico for holiday festivities including, but not limited to, TacoFish, my first mass (?), and other desert shenanigans.

When I said desert ... (Photo by PintsizedPioneer)

Last time we were there, it was for a wedding, now it's Christmas. As I do not really celebrate Christmas, this is going to be a whole new experience for me. Especially the Catholicism thing ... never really understood it. But, that might be the point of Catholicism. Judaism is the one that like questions; I can attest.

Anyways, get ready for just under 2 weeks of exciting events and excursions (below two borders)!

Thus, be prepared for a good amount of posts to round out the year! Hopefully, I do not gain too much weight. I cannot make any promises; TacoFish is my one true love. More articles will be arriving soon; travel safe!

Labels: , , , , , ,

.